5.0
Layout of Store

My babies are exquisite.They took about 5 weeks to complete and were priced beyond fair.

Amanda was so nice to do business with. She did everything I asked and they are more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I don't understand the negative comments on here and hope that everything was resolved for everyone.

I will definitely order from Northern Lights Nursery again.Thank you Amanda!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of northern lights nursery customer care. Northern Lights Nursery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned northern lights nursery customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Lights Nursery.

Had an Experience with Northern Lights Nursery?

Comments

World Tech Toys - Orion Spy Rc Quadcopter Review World Tech Toys "We had a issue yesterday on 12-22-16 with my orion spy 720p quadcopter drone with remote. This was only the third time in the week that i had owned it..." Read more Southern Tots - Placed order, they took my money, and closed their doors. Southern Tots "I placed an order in October for several items totaling almost $100. I have gotten no response to emails, no communication whatsoever. Now the website has been shut down, the..." Read more World Tech Toys - Big Boy Work Bench Junk! World Tech Toys "The Big Boy Work Bench arrived with broken parts. Upon contacting the customer service phone number the call was forwarded to an answering service where they take a message and..." Read more Northern Lights Nursery - Reborn Doll Review from Astoria, New York Northern Lights Nursery "If you order a custom doll.i have 1home and1being made.think of all the coloring the eye color you ask forthe magnets the hair color the weighting.the genesis heat paint.ihad a..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more