If you order a custom doll.i have 1home and1being made.think of all the coloring the eye color you ask forthe magnets the hair color the weighting.the genesis heat paint.ihad a six week wait .she is perfect.i love this doll .crystal.sculpt.so worth waiting for.thiis artist amanda is perfection.I ordered Liam which amanda is in the process of making.is amandas work worth waiting for?

Absolutely.YOU CANT BEAT HER PRICES.She cant be making a big profit.SO IF YOU WANT A FACTORY MADE DOLL GO TO THE TOY STORE AND GET 1 OFF THE SHELF.AMANDA IS A ARTIST.NOT A FACTORY.....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss reborn doll. Northern Lights Nursery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned reborn doll in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Lights Nursery.

Had an Experience with Northern Lights Nursery?

Comments

Astoria, New York, United States #1244141

AMANDA AND NORTHERN LIGHTS NURSERY ROCKS.

to Anonymous Astoria, New York, United States #1247631

I ERASE EVERYTHING GOOD I HAD TO SAY ABOUT AMAN!DA AND NORTHERNLIGHTSNURSERY.GOOD FOR NOTHING.BIG TIME SCAMMER.

How can i cant them to make me one

Astoria, New York, United States #1149469

NORTHERN LIGHTS NURSERY IS THE PLACE TO GO TO GET a real weighted reborn baby.I'm on order number3 REMEMBER THERE IS A WAIT FOR THES BABIES.WELL Worth The wait.

Astoria, New York, United States #1112482

I am not pissed with northernlightsnursery.i am pissed with the people trying to ruin the reputation of a person who works very hard to have her business.amanda is a true and honest artist that all she does is bring smiles and baby hugs andbringslove into your heart.

to Eve Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States #1263079

Maybe you should check out the now 31 negs on her eBay account with pissed of buyers!!!! Scam artist all the way!!!!