Just got scammed out of $277.10 by Amanda Milbury. Purchased two reborn babies on Nov 3, 2016 for my daughters for Christmas.

I paid for the dolls through PayPal and never received my order. I have contacted Northern Lights Nursery through EBay probably 10 times with no response. Filed a claim against Amanda Milbury through PayPal & EBay. The only artist Amanda & Northern Lights Nursery is is a SCAM ARTIST!!

EBay gave me her phone number to call her to resolve the issue, no answer as I figured.

How can someone sleep at night knowing you are robbing children??? Pathetic!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Northern Lights Nursery Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 20, 2016.

Comments

I ordered from Amanda in July 2016. I kept in close contact with her through the construction of my little girl..

At that point, she told me that she had gotten so many orders and was having trouble keeping up, and that her carpal tunnel was getting worse and she was struggling through her work.. She told me it was possible my little girl might he a little late, but that she would do her best.. She didn't ever ignore my messages, and though my package was delayed a week or so, she still arrived as beautiful as I had hoped.. She truly is a talented artist, and I feel terrible that there were people that were wronged....

I wish she had come forward and told others of her health difficulties and timeline troubles.... ultimately,there would have been less problems...

Bryant Pond, Maine, United States #1298115

i ordered 3 dolls from her and got one but not the other 2 dolls. She does good work when she wants to. I am very disapointed at the loss of the dolls and the loss of the refund I should have gottem.

I ordered from her back in September. I was supposed to receive the doll (same one as your picture shows) October 31/16.

That date came and went but no doll. Any time I contacted her I got one word responses. I finally contacted her mid November and threatened her with a lawsuit. My money was refunded within 2 hours.

She never did reply to me, only processed the refund through PayPal. I really hope you got your money back. After my experience, I read alot about her taking orders but never delivering.

Can't believe ebay allows her to continue. They should be held accountable too.