If you order a custom doll.i have 1home and1being made.think of all the coloring the eye color you ask forthe magnets the hair color the weighting.the genesis heat paint.ihad a six week wait .she is perfect.i love this doll .crystal.sculpt.so worth waiting for.thiis artist amanda is perfection.I ordered Liam which amanda is in the process of making.is amandas work worth waiting for?
Absolutely.YOU CANT BEAT HER PRICES.She cant be making a big profit.SO IF YOU WANT A FACTORY MADE DOLL GO TO THE TOY STORE AND GET 1 OFF THE SHELF.AMANDA IS A ARTIST.NOT A FACTORY.....
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Product or service
- Reborn Doll
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I also ordered the "Elsa & Anna" dolls. I was utterly shocked when I received them!!! Honestly, they looked & were packaged like something from the 99cent store! They definitely..."
- "I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair..."
- "I first ordered a doll in October for my daughter & decided to go with the monthly payments. About a week after i checked the status & was told it..."
- "I placed an order on August 11 and I'm wondering where my shirt is.? ..."
- "I've deposit money to this Agency regarding Snoop dogg in Brazil to this person Name LUIS OQUENDO this Guys Dissappear with my money and never returned the money since..."
- "Worst service ever. AVOID THEM We bought new appliances from home depot and HDA did the delivery. The first delivery schedule was cancelled 3 hours before the 4 hours time window..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."