Northern Lights Nursery - Review in Toy Stores category from Garner, North Carolina

I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, she was great to work with and made my doll just as I order and she is so real and life like. I will order from her again. One of the best reborns I have purchased and I am extremely hard to please and never write good reviews but feel this artist needs to shine.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Positive Experience
Review category
Kids' Stores
review #612592

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Northern Lights Nursery? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 4 No 4
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 13 #1158579

how can i get in contact with her so i can get me a doll made

Mar 22 #1132135

I placed an order back in January and have had no reply nor the doll that U ordered. Have sent several emails and no reply back. Calling my credit card company as I only ordered one doll and was charged for 2.

0 0 Reply

Feb 15 #1112376 Astoria, New York

I also ordered a crystal sculpt from amanda andi am crazy in love with my purchase.I'm in the process of baby #2 the liam sculpt.i wont be receiving her until march 15 .anytime i have a question.i head straight for the laptop.i always get a answer to my questions within a few hours.amanda gives you what you want.before the end of the year I'm sure amanda will be making my baby #3.Eve

Aug 14, 2015 #1019320

pretty baby

Mar 25, 2015 #963138 Kokomo, Indiana

Wow is that really a doll???? She looks awesome doll :) ive never heard of this doll,but i will look into it now.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Northern Lights Nursery. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Northern Lights Nursery.
Filing a new complaint about