I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, she was great to work with and made my doll just as I order and she is so real and life like. I will order from her again. One of the best reborns I have purchased and I am extremely hard to please and never write good reviews but feel this artist needs to shine.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Good quality
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Kids' Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The letter I wrote the company... To whom it may concern, I am extremely upset. This is the second time I have made a layaway through your website and it has been..."
- "My wife and I have between us 11 kids 4 grand kids and a handfull of niece and nephew's. They all insist on the latest fashion, and grow out..."
- "Luvs With immoderate Leakguards Size 3, 222 Count can offer your baby the coverage and protection they have as they still grow. you’ll purchase this set of diapers starting from..."
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "It took two crews to do a 100 square foot floor that I would have been ashamed of if I had done it myself. 5oFloor sent a crew they were..."
- "My experience was the opposite. We did not use the airlines but instead flew ourselves to pick up our puppy in 2009. He was perfect in every way, is..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."