5.0

I just ordered a doll from Amanda with Northern Lights Nursery, Feb 2015 I am overly pleased with my doll, and surprised to hear all the bad reviews, she was great to work with and made my doll just as I order and she is so real and life like. I will order from her again. One of the best reborns I have purchased and I am extremely hard to please and never write good reviews but feel this artist needs to shine.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of positive experience. Northern Lights Nursery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Northern Lights Nursery.

Had an Experience with Northern Lights Nursery?

Comments

how can i get in contact with her so i can get me a doll made

I placed an order back in January and have had no reply nor the doll that U ordered. Have sent several emails and no reply back. Calling my credit card company as I only ordered one doll and was charged for 2.

Astoria, New York, United States #1112376

I also ordered a crystal sculpt from amanda andi am crazy in love with my purchase.I'm in the process of baby #2 the liam sculpt.i wont be receiving her until march 15 .anytime i have a question.i head straight for the laptop.i always get a answer to my questions within a few hours.amanda gives you what you want.before the end of the year I'm sure amanda will be making my baby #3.Eve

#1019320

pretty baby

Kokomo, Indiana, United States #963138

Wow is that really a doll???? She looks real..wow. awesome doll :) ive never heard of this doll,but i will look into it now.

South Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #962957